CAPICILIN BOTOX VOLUME REDUCER IS A POWERFUL ANTIVOLUME TREATMENT SPECIALLY INDICATED FOR THICK, BULKY OR UNRULY HAIR.
Safe and of high quality, it is ideal to reduce the volume, open the curls, smooth the waves, eliminate fly-away hair, flats unruly and brittle threads and provide an incredible and long lasting shine.
It contains a blend of powerful, nutritious and immediately absorbable oils, providing Max Volume Reduction and Absolute Control.
Its effect is spectacular: adequate volume, super nourished and treated, extra shiny, extremely soft and healthy hair.
SMOOTH EFFECT RESULT: (brushing and/or straightening)
Perfect, controlled, malleable, soft, silky and shiny treated smooth hair.
1. Apply CAPICILIN Shampoo Without Salt Lis In Treatment Smooth Effect on wet hair, massage gently until foam and rinse. Repeat the operation if necessary.
2. Dry the threads completely with the aid of the dryer.
3. Put on the disposable gloves to start the process.
4. Start by spraying the Thermal Relaxing Fluid always from the back of the head, from the nape of the neck, separating very thin strands and combing them very straight in the direction from the roots to the ends.
5. Let the product to act for 15 minutes.
6. Start the brushing process from the nape of the neck until the hair is fully brushed.
7. IF YOU WANT MORE OPEN CURLS, there is no need to straighten, go to step 8. IF YOU WANT TOTALLY SMOOTHER HAIR, divide all the hair into very thin strands and pass the straightener 10 times each. After finishing the straightening process, wait for the hair temperature to return to normal.
8. Rinse well, removing the product completely from the hair and dry the excess water with a towel.
9. Apply a small amount of CAPICILIN Leave In Defrizzing Lis In Treatment Smooth Effect from the length to the ends. Comb and dry your hair the way you want.
TIPS: to make your Hair Botox last longer, avoid exposure to salt air and pool chlorine. Perform maintenance using the Capicilin Lis In Smooth Effect Treatment line.
IT CONTAINS 1 THERMAL RELAXING FLUID ANTIVOLUME TREATMENT AND 1 PAIR OF DISPOSABLE GLOVES.
READ CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND PRECAUTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS PACKAGE BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT.
*MANDATORY/TOUCH TEST: apply a small amount of the product on the forearm or behind the ear washing after 15 minutes. Within 24 hours if irritation, itching or burning occurs in or near the site, do not use the product.
Use disposable gloves to start the process.
*MANDATORY/STRAND TEST: separate a strand at the back of the head, preferably a part exposed to sunlight or chemically treated, and apply the product according to instructions for use. Then evaluate the result. If it is not satisfactory and the hair is not in good condition, do not use the product.
PRECAUTIONS: keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs and symptoms persist, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Contains alkali. Avoid contact with eyes. It can cause blindness. Store in a cool place, away from sunlight. Perform the touch test and the strand test before application. For use during pregnancy, consult a doctor. External use. Do not use on children. Apply the product half a centimeter from the root. Repeated applications can cause hair loss or alter hair color. Contraindication: sensitivity to any component of the formula. Do not apply if the scalp is irritated or injured.
Important: this product can cause hair to fade. The volume-reducing effect varies according to the type of hair. *Wait 15 days between chemical process applications.
For colored or toned hair: If applied right after coloring or toning the hair, there will be a lightening of the color. For this reason, we recommend an interval of 15 days and we suggest that the toning process is after the use of the Thermal Relaxant, in order to minimize the lightening of the threads.